Creative director and choreographer Kenneth Giles decided to create a space were all creative work from events to productions, TV to film and major brands to corporate functions could acquire services to make their production stand out.
With over 13 years experience in the entertainment industry working with major names including Walt Disney, Wembley Stadium, Eurovision, Croke Park Stadium and the Aviva Stadium it was a no brainer to bring all these different skills together under one roof for further development and connections in the industry.
Kenneth has experience both in front of the audience and behind the scenes as he started off as a performer from a young age appearing on TV, in musicals and film as well as working from the age of 16 as a choreographer with pop artists, directing theatre shows and events, producing and creative directing as well as dabbling in TV and radio presenting, music and judging talent shows both in Ireland and Canada.
From commercials to corporate events, TV to film, live events to music videos, Kenneth has the experience to ensure you get what you want from creative direction, production, choreography, event management and more.
Some of Kenneth’s recent credits include:
- Walt Disney – The Lion King Flashmob & Pride Dublin – Event Management and Choreographer
- Eurovision Song Contest – Featured Dancer 2020 & Jury Member 2018
- Wembley Stadium with Louisa Johnson and 1300 Dancers – Choreographer
- Croke Park Stadium – Choreographer
- Aviva Stadium – Choreographer and Artistic Director
- Irish Cancer Society Charity Single (Top 3 iTunes Single) – Manager and Promoter
- ShowChoir Canada – Judge
- ShowChoir Ireland – Producer and Creative Director
- Eclipse Stage School – Creative Director and Choreographer
- MCD Productions ‘Glee Experience’ Nationwide tour – Choreographer and Cast Member
Contact us today to discuss your next project and make sure it’s labelled correctly.